MSc W Yu
Circuits and Systems (CAS), Department of Microelectronics
Expertise: audio signal processingThemes: Audio and acoustic signal processing
Wangyang Yu is a PhD student with Bastiaan Kleijn, working on the "Distributed Processing of Audio Signals" project. She obtained the MSc degree from TU Delft, CAS group with Richard Heusdens in 2017.
Distributed Processing of Audio Signals
Industry-sponsored project that aims to develop new distributed processing approaches and new computational methods for determining the acoustic room response.
- Distributed TDOA-based indoor source localisation
Wangyang Yu; N.D. Gaubitch; R. Heusdens;
In 2018 IEEE Int. Conf. on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing (ICASSP),
Calgary (Canada), IEEE, pp. 6887-6891, April 2018. ISSN: 2379-190X. DOI: 10.1109/ICASSP.2018.8462262
- Outer $(J_1,J_2)$-lossless factorizations of linear discrete time-varying systems
X. Yu; J. Scherpen; A.J. van der Veen; P.M. Dewilde;
In Proc. CDC,
IEEE, pp. 2249-2254, December 1996.
- Time-varying System Identification, J-lossless Factorization, and H$_\infty$ Control
PhD thesis, Delft Univ. of Technology, Delft, The Netherlands, May 1996.
- A Class of Subspace Model Identification Algorithms to identify Periodically and Arbitrarily Time-Varying Systems
M. Verhaegen; X. Yu;
Volume 31, Issue 2, pp. 201-216, 1995.
- Application of a Time-Varying Subspace Model Identification Scheme to the Identification of the Human Joint Dynamics
X. Yu; M. Verhaegen;
In Proc. European Control Conf.,
Groningen, The Netherlands, pp. 603-608, June 1993.
Last updated: 5 Mar 2018