Nick van der Meijs
Working on deep-submicron VLSI design
and modeling and verification of integrated circuits.
a layout to circuit extraction system.
Director of Studies in
Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering at TU Delft.
- Modern -
Modeling and Design of Reliable, Process Variation-Aware Nanoelectronic
Devices, Circuits and Systems.
- Cobra -
Computing Fabric for high performance Applications
- Chamelon-RF -
Modeling of EM effects in complete nano-scale RF blocks.
- Mices -
Superfast Maxwell IC Extractor and Solver.
- EMonIC -
Electro-Magnetic coupling Effects on Integrated Circuits.
Simon de Graaf (technician / software developer)
- Michel Berkelaar (researcher, project leader)
- Rob Remis (associate professor)
- Qin Tang (Phd student)
- Amir Zjajo (Post Doc)
Current MSc Students
for a list of current MSc topics in our group.
- Vashishth Chaudhri - Pulsar Signal Processing Hardware
Some Alumni MSc Students
- Yu Bi (Effects of Manufacturing Variations on Integrated Passive Components)
- Sijie Chen (Digital Baseband Subsystem of Wakeup Receiver for Wireless Sensor Networks, at Holst Centre)
- Xiaoru Dong (Design of Small SRAMs, at NXP)
- Shiva Krishna (Circuit Activity Profiling)
- Lin Li (45 nm Extraction and Verification Flow with SPACE)
- Nuo Li (FFT Design for UWB applications)
- Ashish Nigam (Modeling for Statistical Static Timing Analysis)
- Khawar Sarfraz (Ultra Low Power SRAMs, at NXP)
- Alejandro Viteri Vogel (Digital Transceiver for Space Applications)
Alumni Group Members
- Frederik Beeftink
- Yu Bi (PhD student)
- Ton Dammers (Postdoc)
- Dave van Duin (Postdoc)
- Peter Elias (Postdoc)
- Giuseppe Garcea (PhD student)
- Ulrich Geigenmuller (Postdoc)
Arjan van Genderen (principal co-author of SPACE)
- Haiyan Jiao (PhD student)
- Kees-Jan van der Kolk (PhD student)
- Harry Nelis (PhD student)
- Zhenqiu Ning (PhD student)
- Ewa Nowacka (PhD student)
- Wang Qiang (PhD student)
- Eelco Schrik (PhD student)
- Zhifeng Sheng (PhD student)
- Theo Smedes (Postdoc)
Delft University of Technology Links
- +31 15 2786258 (work)
- +31 15 2786190
- n (dot) p (dot) van der meijs (at) tu delft (dot) nl [remove all spaces]
- work address:
Circuits and Systems Section
Department of Micro Electronics and Computer Engineering
Faculty for Electrical Engineering, Mathemathics and Computer Science (EEMCS)
Delft University of Technology
- Mekelweg 4
- NL 2628 CD