MSc J. Amini
Circuits and Systems (CAS), Department of Microelectronics
Expertise: Acoustic signal processingThemes: Audio and acoustic signal processing
Jamal Amini is a PhD student at CAS, working on the STW project "Spatially Correct Multi-Microphone Noise Reduction Strategies suitable for Hearing Aids". This project focuses on developing strategies for reducing the complexity/battery requirement of binaural noise reduction algorithms, without sacrificing noise reduction performance.
Spatially Correct Multi-Microphone Noise Reduction Strategies suitable for Hearing Aids
multichannel signal processing algorithms to help hearing aid users
- Asymmetric Coding for Rate-Constrained Noise Reduction in Binaural Hearing Aids
Jamal Amini; Richard C. Hendriks; Richard Heusdens; Meng Guo; Jesper Jensen;
IEEE/ACM Trans. on Audio, Speech and Language Processing,
Volume 27, Issue 1, pp. 154-167, 2019. DOI: 10.1109/TASLP.2018.2876172
- Operational Rate-Constrained Beamforming in Binaural Hearing Aids
J. Amini; R.C. Hendriks; R. Heusdens; Meng Guo; J. Jensen;
In 25th European Signal Processing Conference (EUSIPCO 2018),
- Operational Rate-Constrained Noise Reduction for Generalized Binaural Hearing Aid Setups
J. Amini; R.C. Hendriks; R. Heusdens; Meng Guo; Jesper Jensen;
In 2018 Symposium on Information Theory and Signal Processing in the Benelux,
University of Twente, Enschede, The Netherlands, May 2018.
- Binaural beamformer filtering unit, a hearing system and a hearing device
Jesper Jensen; Meng Guo; Richard Heusdens; Richard Hendriks; Jamal Amini;
Patent, US, EP EP 3306956A1, US 20180098, 2018. Assignee: Oticon AS.
- On the Impact of Quantization on Binaural MVDR Beamforming
J. Amini; R. C. Hendriks; R. Heusdens; Meng Guo; Jesper Jensen;
In Proc. 12th ITG Symposium on Speech Communication,
Last updated: 14 Jun 2019