dr. M.D.R. Arroyo-Valles
Circuits and Systems (CAS), Department of Microelectronics
Expertise: Signal processing for communication, in particular resource allocation optimization.Themes: Signal processing for communication
Rocio is a postdoc with Geert Leus. She did her PhD at Universidad Carlos III de Madrid, Spain, and came to Delft in September 2012. Her research project in Delft is related to decentralized dynamic resource allocation in wireless networks with a large number of nodes: efficient and fast utilization of the limited radio resources over space, time, and frequency.
- Consistent sensor, relay, and link selection in wireless sensor networks
R. Arroyo-Valles; A. Simonetto; G.J.T. Leus;
Volume 140, pp. 32-44, 2017. DOI: 10.1016/j.sigpro.2017.04.020
- Distributed Wideband Spectrum Sensing for Cognitive Radio Networks
R. Arroyo-Valles; S. Makeli; G. Leus;
In Proc. Int. Conf. Acoustics, Speech, Signal Proc. (ICASSP 2014),
Florence (Italy), IEEE, May 2014.
- Selective forwarding for energy-efficient target tracking in sensor networks
S. Pino-Povedano; R. Arroyo-Valles; J. Cid-Sueiro;
Volume 94, Issue 0, pp. 557 - 569, Accepted, July 2013.
- Asymptotic Analysis of Cooperative Censoring Policies in Sensor Networks
J. Fernandez-Bes; R. Arroyo-Valles; J. Cid-Sueiro;
subm. IEEE Trans. Wireless Commuc.,
- A censoring strategy for decentralized estimation in energy-constrained adaptive diffusion networks
R. Arroyo-Valles; S. Maleki; G. Leus;
In Proc. of the IEEE Workshop on Signal Processing Advances in Wireless Communications (SPAWC 2013),
Darmstadt, Germany, June 2013.
Last updated: 26 Dec 2018